- Kim Suna as Kim Sam-soon
- Hyun Bin as Hyun Jin-heon
- Jeong Ryeo-won as Yoo Hee-jin
- Daniel Henney as Dr. Henry Kim
- Kim Ja Ok as Park Bong-Sook – Sam-soon’s mom
- Lee Ah-hyun as Kim Yi-Young – Sam-soon’s sister
- Na Moon-hee as Na Hyun-Sook – Jin-heon’s mom
- Suh Ji Hee as Hyun Mi-joo – Jin-heon’s niece
- Yoon Ye-hee as Yoon Hyun-sook – Jin-heon’s “aunt”
- Lee Kyu-han as Min Hyun-woo – Sam-soon’s ex
- Lee Yoon-mi as Jang Chae-Ri
I’m happy My Lovely Sam Soon finally brought in our heroine’s fixation on losing weight by showing her logically figuring out which coffee drinks will cost her the least in calories and then she goes ahead and gets the most fattening drink on the menu. lol. Been there before.
Also glad they finally somewhat explained what those two ladies on the airplane were all about, otherwise, entirely useless scene!
And that embarrassing scene where Sam Soon tries to dance in front of her coworkers! *awkward*
I can already see the beginnings of an affinity that Jin-heon is feeling toward Sam Soon. He’s thinking about her in the mens restroom where he first saw her after she was dumped on x-mas eve. *swoon* also *ew*
But OMG! He ruins her blind date! So bad! But so funny! And then she slaps Jin-heon twice and kicks him! YES! And he still follows her around town! *swoon*
I absolutely love that the Karaoke scene in My Lovely Sam Soon is just as terribly awkward as the karaoke scene in Bridget Jones Diary. (Can’t live, if living is without yooooou!)
Oh how terribly embarrassing. Getting drunk and puking in the ATM building. lolz. I’m loving this kdrama more and more.
Aw Lawd! Did we just wake up in our boss’s house? Did we pee on our boss’s back as he’s carrying our drunk ass through town?! Did we also just spit our breakfast right in our boss’s face?! This show is amazing.